Tuesday 9 September 2014

Tower valve mv222c replacement

Mid-Position Zone Valve Actuator. The Tower replacement valve actuator can be fitted without draining the system. The Tower mv2-22c valve on the water circuit is moving when.

Id it and the Siemens CZV2is a direct replacement for the Tower. No mate its a Tower MV2-22c , Grey Box type. I recently replaced my Myson actuator, it was held onto the valve with two screws.

TOWER Tower replacement actuator for port zone valves A2PORT. The MV2-22C Tower Valve on my central heating has failed and I shall have to replace it. I checked the price etc with a company called TFC . I have a Tower two port valve model MV2-22C I have two fitted in my. You can buy new actuators on their own - there's no need to replace the . Jan 20- The valve is this one: Tower MV2-22C Motorised Zone Valve 22mm on.


Buy TOWER MOTORISED VALVES online at discount prices direct from Inspired Heating Solutions Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts