Friday 10 October 2014

Airstream shower pan replacement

Aluminum Shower Curtain Track I Beam Type. Can be used as replacement shower curtain road f. I need to replace the shower pan on my Airstream and all I can find is the replacement pan at Island RV, I'm not adverse to buying this, i just .

It's been a while since we conquered the building of the shower but I'm just now over it! I have a crack in the shower pan, about inches long. I didn't notice until we had water leaking under the wall . I re-used the shower pan, sloping to the drain (which was replaced).

The white iradescent paint you see is actually an adhesion primer to prepare the attachment . This Pin was discovered by Shannon Barter. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. Explore Airstream Tools, Airstream Land Yacht, and more! This replacement fiberglass shower pan fits some older Prowler by Fleetwood models and more.


Specialty RV Retailers Sell Attractive, Durable Shower Pans. Prevost, Airstream, or Holiday Rambler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts