Friday 14 November 2014

Bubble magus q3 forum

Wanted to get the Ebut it was out of stock island. Hi all I'm just setting up my first reef tank. I've got my water etc in but got a qskimmer.

Now the skimmer came with no instructions at all. Im looking at getting a skimmer for my sumpless tank and have seen that Bubble Magus do a Qand a E both are rated for the same volume . Bubble Magus QHang On Skimmer (Rock Pump) - Equipment Forum. Aug 20- The Bubble Magus Eis a legitimate skimmer (found on their site) and it's only $so the Qmight be real.

Bubble Magus QSkimmer is new design for External skimmer which . Bubble magus eand my 240ltr tank ( saltwater marine tank) - Duration: 2:47. I've just got my new bubble magus protein skimmer setup and running ,theres no write ups about how to. Impressive HOB skimmer by bubble magus General Reef Discussion. Also i have found a very very small amount of info about a bubble magus Q3.


Nov 20- Has anyone got for sale a Bubble Magus QHOB skimmer. Hey guys, I'm desperately looking for a bubble magus eor qskimmer. I would take preferance to the qskimmer (more pleasing to the eye). Please can the sponsors that can source these pump send me pricing on a .

I just bought a BM Q i think skimmer is very unpredictable. I have a Qaquamaxx on my reefer 450. I've heard great things about bubble magus as well for the money. Produttore: Bubble Magus Modello: BM – QCaratteristiche tecniche riportate: Capacità : 100L-300L Pompa: ROCK - SP10Flusso Aria: . Because of the sheer size of our forum, we've been forced to limit selling and.


Ive tried curve bubble magus and wasn't a fan. Skimmer: Hang on back Bubble Magus Q(April 2015) - Evaporation Top Up: Manual using RO Chemical Support: - Calcium Addition: Randy's . Bonjour à tous, Je suis en train de monter mon bac récifal et je suis bien perdu face au choix à faire concernant les écume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts