Tuesday 13 January 2015

Jbwave controller

The JBWave replaces your single or twins Jebao controller and provides accurate, advanced wavemaking and precise control over pump speed and wave . Control your Jebao pumps using your smartphone or tablet. It works with all Jebao pumps including the RW RW RW1 RW2 WP1 WP2 WP4 and WP60.

The JBWave replaces your Jebao single controllers or the twins controller with accurate, advanced wavemaking. Compatible with the Jebao pump models . Quick Setup of the JBWave controller with two Jebao Pumps. Jun 20- So I wanted to give a quick review on the JB wave controller made by Joe jaworski. I currently have two WP10's that have performed great since . JBWave Wavemaker Controller for Jebao WP and RW Pumps. I was looking to purchase Jaebo wP10s and the JB wave controller for my new IM fusion cube tank.


It allows you to control you pumps with your iPhone, iPa or Android phone or tablet and provides . I haven't seen much info on this so I am putting up my initial impressions. This controller is made to control . Apr 20- The JBWave replaces the controller of Jebao pumps and works with the existing power supply and connecting cable of the Jebao WP pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts