Wednesday 18 February 2015

Bubble magus q3 instructions

I've just got my new bubble magus protein skimmer setup and running ,theres no write ups about how to. The Bubble Magus Qis designed strictly for protein skimming tanks up to 3litres in volume. The protein skimmer helps to maintain a healthy marine system – the simple most important factor when establishing a beautiful marine aquarium.

Actively removes waste: The Bubble Magus. Product's name: External type protein skimmer . Hi all I'm just setting up my first reef tank. I've got my water etc in but got a qskimmer.

Now the skimmer came with no instructions at all. The brand “BUBBLE-MAGUS” under company named Jiyang Aquarium Equipment Co. The design manufacture of the idea is practical, efficient, pay . Wanted to get the Ebut it was out of stock island. I got a used Qa while back, without any instructions. Tonight I finally set it up in my tank upgrade.


I also have a similar layout Deltec MCE300 . Hi try googling reefshops or if you bubble magus qthere are. Easy enough to set up altho all instructions were in chinese :o only .

Bubble Magus QSkimmer is new design for External skimmer which . Owner's Manual available for download in Adobe PDF file format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts