Thursday 12 March 2015

How indexing valve works

Wherein I explain a mistake that I made selecting and installing a Fimco zone indexing valve, what the. This is a custom built sequencing valve that is currently being used in a. The FIMCO Hydro Indexing Valve is the modern, no worry way to ensure smooth working, dependable service for all sprinkler, .

I have an indexing valve to control irrigation which the water source is a canal behind. Its much easier to work with than PVC in my opinion. Indexing Valve Port - Purple Top.


Nov 20- Then consider an aquaponics indexing valve.

All that is needed to operate this valve is a flow of water that starts and stops. Mar 20- How an Indexing Valve works Indexing valves are activated by sufficient water pressure being turned on and off. It will work for a few cycles if I open it up and line up the cam properly.


I suspect it is because of low pressure not fully indexing the valve. This Hydro Indexing Valve has inlet and outlets which are all in. The product works good but most boxes where open on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts