Thursday 9 April 2015

Kamoer dosing pump setup

I set up my new dosing pump a few days ago to dose the triton solutions. When setting up I didn't calibrate because in the instructions it states the pumps where calibrated at the factory. Just wondering what containers you use to measure when calibrating as most measuring jugs.

We will release our latest product Kamoer Xvery soon. This video show you how to connect the Kamoer X4. Reef Perfect unboxes the Kamoer KSP-F03A Aquarium Doser - Everything needed for three part Alkalinity.

Purchased a Kamoer master doser unit. Read the instructions, and I'm a tad confused with the set up. Press up and down arrow to select pump.


Fwiw I have gone across to dosing my carbon source with a nano doser . Thread: Kamoer channel Dosing Pump. In this mode it is possible to set up to pumps to dose at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts