Thursday 21 May 2015

Rx8 ssv solenoid replacement

Sep 20- Has anyone here replaced this solenoid before? UIM (SSV, VDI, AIR) or the purge solenoid that is on the front of the UIM? P04error that has occured on my RX that I need to replace the solenoid.

My car is showing code P06(SSV solenoid valve control circuit low). RX-Classifieds - PRIVATE SALES ONLY - Dealer Ads Prohibited. I ordered a replacement, but it won't be here for this weekend.


Mar 20- So, by now most rxowners know that the solenoid valves are all the same,.

Or could I get a ssv or vdi solenoid to replace the air solenoid? Alternative removal of the UIM(Upper Intake Manifold). This is to show what a pain in the arse it is to get to the ssv, vdi and airpump solenoids. Showing how to remove the SSV to clean the valve and housing. Check out the thread on the RX8Club.


In this video I show you how to clean, check, and repair the SSV. DIY How to test a mazda vacuum solenoids. Nov 20- I HAVE PROBLEM MY MAZDA 20RXSSV STUCK OPEN AND AIR SOLENOID VALVE CONTROL CIRCUIT LOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts