Thursday 18 June 2015

Navien nr240a error code 38

Jul 20- We ran into an issue with our Navien NR-240A this weekend. I have a navien water heater that reads error code 3 it says check the circulation pump. Unfortunately I have no idea what this is and how to check any ideas .

Apr 20- A list of all Navien tankless water heater error codes and the potential. I need some advice from someone with experience with Navien tankless water heaters. It gives me an error code 3 and code 12. Hello, we just installed a Navien CC-240a gas tankless hot water heater in our garage. I just had an NR-180A installed and have even had the tech come back.


Mar 20- erroe code 3 Navien hot water heater error code - Navien Nr240. My Navien 240A smells heavily of propane after the hot water is turned . Can I install an NR unit in a commercial application? I have no error codes on my remote, yet my unit will not produce hot water. Navien tankless hot water heater flow sensor replacement. You won't believe how easy this is.


Description: Navien tankless hot water heaters are white with. I've had two flow adjustment valves that failed (error 34), requiring new .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts