Friday 24 July 2015

Installing grab bars in fiberglass shower stall

Bathroom Safety; Installing Grab Bars The Easy Step.

One-piece tubs and shower enclosures consist of a single gel-coated fiberglass shell. Grab bar mounting brackets made specifically for fiberglass installation .

Jul 20- I liked the shower grab-bar story, but it only is good for tile showers with sturdy board in. You can install grab bars in fiberglass enclosures. Nov 20- Installing grab bars in fiberglass tub-mak.


I need to install a grab bar in a fiberglass shower install for an elderly.

I need to somehow find structure behind the enclosure . Do you have a Fiberglass Shower or Fiberglass Tub enclosure? His suggestion is verticle grab bars on both sides of the tub, right at. My first concern is, since I have a fiberglass tub shower, how can I securely bolt grab bars to the tub?


Bathrooms, Bathing Facilities, and Shower . I can locate the studs in the wall behind the fiber glass but that still won't allow me to install the grab bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts