Tuesday 22 September 2015

Kirkland dental chews discontinued

Grain-free and gluten-free dental chews are safely digestible, with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. I love Costco products but I will never give these to my dogs again. GREENIES Dental Dog Treats, Regular, Original Flavor, Treats, oz.

GREENIES Grain Free Dental Dog Treats, Regular, Treats, oz. I just recently adopted a standard poodle from my work (a service dog foundation), and bought her some Kirkland brand dental chews to try. Nov 20- Any dog owners have experiences with the Kirkland Signature Dental Chews?

They discontinued those and this is the replacement. Jan 20- Toby is currently eating the Checkups brand of dental chews. How do these compare to the Kirkland brand (Costco) dental chews? Snowball gets one of the Kirkland Signature dental chews every day after dinner. They stink to high heaven, but he loves them!


Mar 20- I purchased a bag of Kirkland premium weight control dog food on May 2012. We are discontinuing the food from Costco and switching back to our. Taste of the Wil Bright Bites (Dental Treats), NutraGol Nutragold . My guy is now about months and almost pounds.

I did something out of the norm the other day and . PCI Chicken Tenders and Chicken Nibbles. Animal Parents Against Pet Treats and Food Made in China's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts