Sunday 5 March 2017

Shower overheat light comes on

Hi there, my shower as of this morning has the overheat light on so subsequently the water is freezing cold regardless of what setting it is on. Your shower probably has low flow thus overheating. Let me check something and I will get baclk with you.

Are you getting the same water flow as always? Jan 20- NOTE: My shower model has not got an overheating neon light. KW Overheat LightpostAug 2012heatstore aquaplus 8. Whichever Mira shower model you have, our Fixed Price Service offers you the peace of mind that .

Jun 20- I think it would be the electronics in the shower and you may need to. This morning the overheat light on my Creda shower switched on and I could. Sep 20- When I turn off my Creda electric shower it shuts down but then starts to make a boiling noise and the over heat light comes on and stays on.


Mira Shower Overheating In my home (includes DIY) MoneySaving. The overheat light came on but then it all went quiet. Fish Smelling Electric shower or Extracter Fan.


Aug 2012water in shower keeps going hot and coldpostsDec 2010More from forums. I have a Creda (Florida Plus) Shower. It started with the overheat light coming on for a few seconds when i switched the shower on .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts