Thursday 4 May 2017

Caravan mains water hook up

Looking for caravan water connector? Whichever caravan water system you have, you can buy connectors for caravan site mains water points. We stock the Whale Aquasource or Truma Waterline mains water supply kits for direct connection to your caravan.

Alternatively, we have the Aquaroll mains . Whale Aqua Source Mains Water Hook Up - Blue. Maypole MP49Caravan Jack Pad (Pack of 4). Mains Water Hook Up - posted in Caravan Water: Hi all.

I am quite new to the caravan scene. We have our water barrel and waste holder, but if . Suitable for use with caravans and motorhomes with either microswitch or pressure. Ideal for use in UK and European Parks with mains water hook-up facilities. Care-avan Aquaroll Waterhog Royal Aquarius Mains Water Kit Best Value in UK. Could anyone tell me if I can connect a water supply direct to the inlet on my 20Abbey GTS Vogue 417?


Hi, can I connect mains water direct to my caravan? You cannot connect mains water directly to your caravan as the internal piping is unsuitable. I am looking to purchase a caravan mains water connection.

But I noticed that on some caravans they have the hose going straight into the.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts