Wednesday 12 July 2017

Gate valve stuck

Replace with FULL BORE ball valves. Gate Valve spindle sheared off (advice needed!)postsDec 2007broken gate valvepostsOct 2005More from community. How do I replace my gate valve without draining down the hot water?

How do I repair my gate valve without replacing it? How to Open Stuck Plumbing Shut-Offs : Plumbing Repair. How to Replace a Gate Valve with a Ball Valve.


You go to turn the water off, only to find the gate valve is unmovable, Stiff and stuck soli so what now.

Every single gate valve I find is rusted or corroded. Hi, I shut the hot water off today with the gate valve that feeds the cylinder, changed the bath taps went to turn the gate valve back on and . Gate valve stuck shut, but handle turns freely. Feb 20- However, I went to turn on the cold water via a gate valve I had closed on the storage tank and it refuses to open. Jan 20- When it comes to operating a gate valve on a main water line observing a few simple rules when you open a valve or close a valve can prevent .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts