Friday 10 November 2017

Boiler making high pitched noise

Dec 19- My problem is that when the boiler start going, after about seconds later, I hear a high pitch noise. It's coming from the boiler but I'm not sure . Our newish (about months old) Main Eco Combi Boiler has started making a loud high pitched 'wail' about minutes after the heating comes on.

We live in a bed house, most rooms had radiators installed at the time we got the boiler. It stops when we turn the hot tap on for a. High Pitched Whine When Boiler Running - DoItYourself. New boiler sporadically making whiney noise — Digital Spyforums.

Maybe it's more of a high-pitched hum, I can't quite put my finger on it. However, what if your boiler is making banging noises? Read on to find out why your boiler could be making noise.


Manufacture :- Ideal Boilers Make :- Mini HE CSerial :- N0479910As title says, The boiler makes a high pitched noise when any hot tap is . Oct 20- Does anyone know why a boiler would make a high pitched whine sort of whistling noise from the flue that is on the roof. My central heating system and combi boiler seem to run fine until I draw hot water (if the heating is on). This has lessened the noise, but it's still there. Feb 20- There is a high pitched whirring noise coming from my boiler when it is on.


Worried about putting it on now as the noise is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts