Tuesday 3 April 2018

Electric shower tripping rcd

The problem is that the RCD keeps tripping when shower is used. New Oven tripping the RCDpostsSep 2014Why is my RCD tripping? There aren't that many electrical components in the thing! Old Triton shower tripped RCD so I replaced today with new Triton shower. Still trips RCD ( maybe old one wasnt faulty?) 8. Domestic - New electric shower tripping RCDpostJan 2014Tripping electric showerpostsFeb 2012Domestic - Shower Trips RCD when turning off?


RCD that tripping, If I've got that right?

May 2016All RCD circuits tripping RCD under load but not always. Jun 2014RCD on Mains trips when switching off shower isolator. Sep 2010Shower blowing main fusepostsFeb 2006More from community.


My shower has just tripped the fuse box and I am absolutely broke. It will probably be on the same circuit as the electric cooker , Very similar . However, If I then pull the pull cord to switch off the shower, it trips the. RCD's if both 30ma I would expect the consumer unit one to trip first.


We have a Triton AS2000xt power shower and eveytime the isolation switch is turned on it trips the RCD and most of our electricity goes off. In the last few weeks tennants in my flat noticed mins in to a shower and the RCD circuit was tripping taking the shower and sockets off.

I replaced the 3A fuse in the wall and the RCD didn't trip, but when I then. Presumably not the type that heats the water via electric element?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts