Tuesday 19 February 2019

Pex cinch vs crimp

Sep 20- The stainless steel Cinch Clamps are stronger than the copper Crimp Rings. I know this from personal experience after working with frozen . Home Depot sells two types, copper crimp rings, and stainless steel clamps.

OK, how about the plastic PEX fittings vs the brass ones? I went with the copper crimp rings over the stainless cinch after doing quite a bit of . I'm going to be re-plumbing the house and the kennel this summer and am planning on using Pex. I'm looking for suggestions from the FBT .

Re: Pex: Cinch Clamps VS Rings The crimp rings are better than the cinch clamps (Otiker) but expansion rings are the best (Uponor) More . Not to do anything major but just for small jobs question is what Crimper ? Cinch or crimp ring,mixed reviews from . Which is the preferred and best method of installation, crimping or. Now I need to decide between cinch or crimp clamps. I thought I had heard that crimp was better but a plumber I talked to says that he now only . Looking for the pro's and cons of Cinch clamps or the use of crimp clamps on.


Jun 20- Now I need to decide between cinch or crimp clamps.

Pinch clamps vs cinch rings (assuming I have the terminology correct). SharkBite push fit fittings don't need any crimp tools or special rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts