Tuesday 9 December 2014

Groove tubes gt66

Cardioid Tube Condenser Microphone. The GTis a large-diaphragm tube condenser, with a fixed Cardioid polar pattern. Jan 20- The beautiful flat-silver Groove Tubes GTis a no-compromise tube mic delivering better performance and sound than the many mics costing .

The Groove Tubes GTis a no-compromise tube mic delivering better performance and sound than the most prestigious mics costing much more. OK, so i picked up this mic awhile back, and it was one of those NIB, closeout kinda deals where it was cheap enough to where i figured: WTF, . Sorry, this Groove Tubes GTis no longer available. Groove Tubes GTSmall Diaphragm Tube Mic Microphone with Case, Clip, Power Supply and Pin .

Original, discontinued groove tubes microphone GTin superb condition. Ive had this mic since it came out. I was told by Guitar Center that the Sterling Audio STCondenser Mic is equivalent to the Groove Tubes GTand that the mics are made by . What do you guys think of this mic? I saw it in a shop here when i picked up my DMP3.


I just fell in love with the way it looked. This has everything except the multi-pattern. I didn't like that it doesn't come with a hard case. I did have a chance to hear the GTtube and the GTtube on .

Compared to the SMand AKG C1000s. I'd like to know if anyone out there has had an opportunity to try out Groove Tubes new GT mic? Thought I could find some help here. Type condenser; Polar pattern cardioid; Frequency . I was sure I had read some about this mic on here before, but I can't seem to turn up much with the search function. I purchased this mic from GC and it has never been removed from box.


Used GROOVE TUBES GTCondensor Microphone Music Go Round Toledo, OH. Used GROOVE TUBES GT Condenser Microphone Music Go Round St.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts