Wednesday 31 December 2014

How to get verified on twitter without being famous

The most common reasons for verification - whether you submit the request yourself or get handpicked by Twitter's verification team - include being a highly . Jul 20- Twitter previously allowed users to apply to be verified but removed the. Only Twitter accounts with enough details will have a chance of being .

The blue verified badge on Twitter lets people know that an account of public interest is authentic. What types of accounts get verified? I'm not famous and I am verified on Twitter.


The guideline they use is an account of public interest.

I submitted a request for verification providing the reasons I . For years, being verified on Twitter was only open to celebrities, famous figures, . Feb 20- If you aren't really verified on Twitter, fake it 'til you make it? Twitter, and this includes the all-famous verification badge. Aug 20- I've been trying to get verified on Twitter for the last year. I was denied the right to be recognized as being the real me. Otherwise, if you aren't a politician, famous celebrity or staff for a company that has a deal with Twitter, . And not just because he's verified on Twitter.


Getting verified on Twitter is a bit of a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts