Thursday 27 August 2015

Air horn pull valve

Air Horn Big Rig Pull Valve Heavy Duty Trucks Grover Valve Lanyard Cable. Compatible to Sparton A240We have many . All brass hand pull lanyard valve for roof-mount horns.

Honk your horn just like a bug rig. The outlet of the valve threads directly in to the bottom of roof mount . Electric Solenoid Valve for use with Commercial Air. Give sounding your horn the real trucker experience with this Hadley Air Horn Pull Chain Kit.

Extra items you will need to fit your car air horns, switches, fuses, wire, blade terminals. Are you wanting the Air valve or the air solenoid valve? I'm not sure what I need really, I just want to pull the cord rather than press a button . Shop huge inventory of Air Ride Valves, Manual Air Valve, Air Horn Valve and more in. May 2016Need lanyard controlled SPST momentary contact on-off.


RsNljQ3hDDESimilarDec 20- Uploaded by Benjamin FalkenrathI bought a Pull switch in order to use on my Old truck before I traded the truck in for my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts