Wednesday 25 November 2015

Fitting non return valve diesel

As per title, I intend to fit a non return valve in the fuel line because I suspect I am getting drainback overnight but I am unsure where to install it. Only indication I have seen of this suggests it should be on the line that feeds the filter hea so that would be the short. When changing the fuel filters on my diesel engine i have a problem.

I have yet to find a really good spring loaded check valve fit for diesel fuel, with a leak proof shut off. For leak tight, you want elastomer seals . This little plumbing beauty saves many headaches and worries. So where does it go and why would you need.

I was going to try an inline non return valve between the filter and the. Also where do fit them (it's an estate) near the tank or at the engine. The apparent solution seems to be installing an in-line non-return valve.


I had this on a vectra diesel it ended up being a injector pipe leaking . Engine: I intend fitting a non-return valve in the fuel lin. Brass non return valves suitable for diesel fuel, gas oil and light lubricants. Ensures that your suction pipe remains primed.


Plastic One Way Inline Check Valve Fuel Diesel Gas Air Liquid. We stock a variety of products which will enable you to fit and make up Hose Kits for .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts