Thursday 28 April 2016

Bubble magus q3 skimmer review

I've just got my new bubble magus protein skimmer setup and running ,theres no write ups about how to. The Bubble Magus QProtein Skimmer from Complete Aquatics, The one stop shop for all your aquatics needs. Description; Additional Info; Reviews; Tags .

Hi try googling reefshops or if you bubble magus qthere are several sites that stock it, fishstreet is another one :-) very quiet and easy . Bubble Magus QHang on Skimmer is new design for External skimmer which for small tank use The square bottom design makes the skimmer very slim. The Bubble Magus Quses the new rock pump SP1000. Aug 20- The Bubble Magus Eis a legitimate skimmer (found on their site) and it's only $so the Qmight be real.

Hi all I'm just setting up my first reef tank. I've got my water etc in but got a qskimmer. Now the skimmer came with no instructions at all.


Impressive HOB skimmer by bubble magus General Reef Discussion. SKIMMER 100-300L Replacing the old NAC 3. The New QBubble Magus QSkimmer is new design for External skimmer which for .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts