Wednesday 29 June 2016

Honeywell 3 port valve problems

I have had a problem in the last few days with my central heating system. I keep my hot water and central heating on at all times, all year round . I removed the power head from the port zone valve V4073A 0and.

Is this the right way to diagnose this problem, any suggestion is . Check that the pump is working ok then suspect the or way motorised valve. The V4073A valve has been designed to control the flow of. Hi All, I replaced a way valve as rads where getting hot when just HW.

Central Heating Actuator or way valve problem? Faulty Immersion 3-Port Valve? Don't forget, many motorised valve problems are nothing to do with the motor or wiring, the valves . I:E ch and hw could come on separately.


My central heating has a problem with the port diverter valve. It's a fully pumped system with a Y plan configuration using a Honeywell . ALso called a 'port valve', 'Zone valve', 'heating valve' 'port valve', 'honeywell valve' or diverter valve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts