Tuesday 21 June 2016

Shower cartridge stuck

How to remove a very old corroded stuck Moen bath shower faucet cartridge. Excessive force is not always be the best solution to plumbing problems, however it worked for me in this. Kung Fu Maintenance Shows KFM Quick Trick Remove Stuck Nuts Tub Shower Cartridge Ratchet Slipping.

Shower faucet cartridges can be especially difficult to pull. Moen manufactures for pulling stuck cartridges. I have a very old Rubinet shower mixer with a stuck cartridge I can't remove. I have posted a picture, and you can see a clear seam where the .

Getting out the old shower cartridge was a bit trickier because it was firmly stuck in the shower valve body. I pulled and wiggled on the shower cartridge but it . Jan 20- I have a post 19Mixet Cartridge that has broken off just prior to the base end fitting. When I took everything apart, (correctly, LOL) the nylon . I can't get Moen shower cartridge out for the life of me. I've got the cartridge puller but I can't get the teeth far enough in to get a good grab.


May 19- The hot water faucet in one of our showers continued to let water drip from the spout unless the faucet was closed with significant torque.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts