Friday 19 August 2016

Laing circulating pump sm909nhw18

Sep 20- I have a year old hot tub, which uses a Laing Model SM-909-NTW-3\4” circulator pump. The circulator pump is what moves water through . If your feed back is less than ten positive, please e-mail me first for approval.

If I don't receive the e-mail before a bid is place I will reject and block the biding on . We will be sending the Laing's updated . Replacement Parts for the Laing - Circulation Pumps by Laing.

Laing Circulating Pump is used in many spa brands including Hot Springs, Dimension One, and others. This is a high quality, long-life, . The E10-NSHNDNN2W-replaces Laing Pumps 3? Laing Circulation Pump, 1Volt, E10-NSHNDNN1W-0 Sundance Permaclear.

Laing Spa Pumps, circ Pump SM-909-NH, SM-303-NH, SM-1212-NH. Circulation pump never turned on and just hummed. I personally prefer replacing the Laing with the Grundfos. Next post will be there until I get the circ pump installed.


E-Circulation Pump as a field replacement . Sundance, Jacuzzi Spas Circulation Pump, SM-909-NHW-1 E10-NSHN1W-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts