Thursday 11 August 2016

Ls1 pcv hose replacement

Tutorial on removal and installation. Replace PCV valve hose tube assembly 20Camaro Trans Am LS1. Here is some pics that I did to replace the hose that always cracks for the PCV.

I used this thread as a guide (very helpful): . PCV valve questionpostsFeb 2012PCV HosepostsFeb 2010Help! My problem is, I cannot remove the black plastic cap. Nov 2011pcv hose rippedpostsNov 2007More from ls1tech.

PCV valve hose cracked - LS1LTForuLT LS Camaro, Firebird. Maybe I mis-rea I thought he was talking about the pcv valve hose, on the . Expect approximately - minute install time. Pull the front hose off of the pcv valve and intake vacuum port (below throttle body).


Mine is hanging in the air and some oil come out of it on the track. My LShas LSheads and LSintake installed by previous owner, but PCV . Ive had my vx ss for a while now and i took off the engine cover (ls1) for the first time only to. That last shot shoes the join-point for the PCV pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts