Wednesday 14 June 2017

Oestrogel weight gain

Hi ladies, I'm months post-surgery (everything out) and have been on estrogel since the surgery (pumps at night). FDA for use after menopause to reduce . Jan 20- As you know I am on more estrogel than you and taking 100mg of.

Oestrogen alone made me feel great. A quick question about OestrogelMar 2016OestrogelJun 2015A few Questions about Estrogel ? Apr 2014Good bad news about TiboloneFeb 2013More from menopausematters. Complete analysis from patient reviews and trusted online health resources, including first-hand experiences.

My doctor put me on the transdermal gel, Estrogel and Prometrium a progesterone. I have heard a side effect from Prometrium is weight gain. Learn about the potential side effects of Oestrogel (estradiol).


Find information about common, infrequent and rare side effects of EstroGel. Fluid Retention in the Legs, Feet, Arms or HandsSevere; Weight GainSevere .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts