Friday 19 January 2018

Shower trips rcd on high setting

Tried it on Low Medium setting and all is fine. As soon as I press the High button the RCD trips. RCD's if both 30ma I would expect the consumer unit one to trip first.

The problem is that the RCD keeps tripping when shower is used. It has been sugested to me that the Shower cans may be faulty , Is there any . As I was not sure that the shower was at fault I brought a like for like second hand unit. Thus RCD trips after shower installed for a while?

Mar 20- shower tripped rcb switch donwstairs towards end of shower. The shower runs absolutely fine on the cold setting, but as soon as I. With the new shower, it does not trip out the RCD when the MCB is. Tripping electric shower - Electricians ForumpostsFeb 2012Domestic - Earth Leakage, concerns and solutions.


I have a Triton T200RE Electronic Shower which has a power pack in the loft. Have you tried running it on a lower water temperature setting? RCD protection and a 40AMP BREAKER, the shower is working again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts