Tuesday 19 January 2016

Smd conversion

Here is a list of what LEDs are required to get rid of orange colour in cabin. Purchased all LEDs from Crazyleds Which may help some people . Blue SMD ConversionpostsMar 2014First smd conversion on a gtc vxr ?

Aug 2012Smd conversion in scotland ? How to install- SMD Blue LED Conversion Opel Astra H VXR OPC. XEv0vBWZN34SimilarAug 20- Uploaded by Six Foot ProductionsInsight into a conversion. SMD LED conversion finished August 2013.

Astra H Full SMD LED Dash conversions now available inc VXR Models. Simply drive car to our workshop in County Durham ,tell us colours required and let . Corsa D LED speedometer conversion kit for all models EXCLUDING VXR (VXR Kit available on our website only). Kit includes correct fitment SMD LEDs which . Sorry if there's already a post about this, can't find it as I'm on my phone ha . Andrew has suggested posting this threa i am responsible for a fair number of full smd conversions to the Astra H , Vectra, and Zafira.


I want to do a full SMD conversion but unsure of what SMDs I need? I was told they are all 35PLCC-I think so I bought some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts