Wednesday 27 January 2016

Pond bottom drain clogged

I am sure its pluged near the elbow of the bottom drain. No Bottom-Drain Koi Pond DesignpostsMay 2015Clogged bottom drainpostsDec 2014String Algae-Trying to avoid a pond empty to treat it. Apr 2014How do you clean a bottom drain?

Bottom drain pipework blocked HELP - Koi magazineJul 2014Koi Forum - Retro bottom drain and pipework - Koi magazineJun 2014Koi Forum - Air bottom drain - Koi magazineMay 2013Koi Forum - Retro Bottom Drain Clogging? Semi blocked bottom drain - Water Quality ForumpostsJul 2016Pond Leak - Page - Pond Design and Construction ForumpostsSep 2015Do you swear by bottom drains? XHM8ET2GqMApr 20- Uploaded by hippiekoiOne of the big sturgeon had knocked of one of the covers from the bottom drains in the big pond. The problem with a bottom drain is they can get clogged with plants, leaves and stones that the koi deposit on the pond floor from digging in the .

I half emptied the pond today, got in, first of all tried to suck anything out. I then put a plastic pipe in, pushing it from the bottom drain towards . Some months back I noticed that after I had purged my . I had so many little branches clogging the drain under the dome. We have a foot long koi pond with waterfalls and little river.


The rubber came free and was sucked into the bottom of the pump. I did a drain for a fish farm once and it had a ton of sludge in the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts