Tuesday 15 January 2019

Arizer air battery life

Jan 20- Hey guys, so I had decided on getting a nice new high quality portable vape. I went with the Arizer Air, but I am noticing that its battery life. I've received my Air a couple of weeks ago and I already love it.

The amount of vapor using Blue to Green temps isn't that much. Feb 20- Just a note: I have seen the BAK Air cells listed as both 2150mAh and 2250mAh by the same sources. Arizer doesn't list the capacity on their . Battery – Although the Air has a new battery system, the average life has .

The red one on the right is the stock battery that came with the Air. BAK advertises a 2150mAh capacity for these cells - and in testing they meter. For the Air I only use Arizer batteries, and now, going to use . When you first buy your new Arizer Air, you'll need to charge it fully before you use it. This can be done simply with the charger that comes in the box . Jan 20- The Air is the latest portable vaporizer from Arizer, which previously made the. Additionally, both sport swappable Li-ion batteries and last about an hour of.


In terms of bowl capacity, both hold around half a gram of material . Best Portable Herb Vaporizers for 20Reviewed -The Arizer Air.

May 20- Coming in at $22 the Arizer Air isn't the cheapest portable vape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts