Friday 18 January 2019

Strongest string

I need something that is really strong but not as thin as sewing thread. Hypothesis: I believe that Fishing Line will be the strongest because fish weigh a lot and sometimes up to sixty pounds so Im looking forward to see if any other . Nov 20- Ask a materials scientist to choose the strongest material, and you are likely to get a question instead of an answer.

Although it holds the hardness recor diamond is not tough—if you smash it with a hammer, it will fracture and break. Maraging steel also has the ability to. Feb 20- Scientists Discover Strongest Known Natural Material.


Jul 20- I am planning on selling some of my beaded bracelets but i want to make sure that my quality is top notch.

Project title, Which string is the strongest and the least elastic? Difficulty Level, Elementary school. Main link, Click here to view all details of this science project . Plasma Rope is the world's strongest rope for its weight. Puget Sound Rope has pioneered this unique and durable product that's strong enough to pull ships.


A few years back, I was working at a Borders. This story involved the worst customers I've ever personally seen. I need to find out which strings are strongest.


I decided to get creative with my Floyd Rose today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts