Friday 23 October 2015

Happy ending code words

Sep 20- The code word she may use is draping. Refusing the draping means that you want the happy-ending treatment instead of the purely . That's why, in this tutorial, I'll be teaching you how to code a VBA script macro into a Word document in order to compromise a system.

Or maybe someway to check if they do it before he asks? Also, do you know any near Atlanta, GA? Jan 20- I don't want to get a happy ending with my massage, but let's say I did. Then I'd tell you to look for established code words like generous and .

Clients propositioning therapists for sexual contact can be more or less of a problem for. Asian, light touch, rubdown, hot oil, release. As soon as any of these come up, you might consider the guy to have indicated that they want a happy ending. Feb 20- The Code Words of Massage Service.


Happy ending' is also called a 'Release' or 'Climax'. Mar 20- Code Words Red Flags Every Massage Therapist Should Know. Terms like “sensual,” “erotic,” and “happy ending” are clearly sexual.


Feb 20- When it comes to getting your happy ending, there are certain. I get from newbies is How do I ask for a happy ending?

What I have heard of for a codeword is do you want a massage with or without a towel? May 20- Every guy in their 20's will have heard the quintessential friend-stumbling-onto-a-“happy ending”-massage-parlor-story. A happy ending massage takes place when a massage ends with an orgasm,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts