Friday 2 October 2015

Husky power washer 1650 home depot

Replacement gun and hose kit; Fits husky, powerwasher and most electric pressure washers rated up to. Easily clean decks, patios, driveways, siding, sheds, outdoor power equipment and more with pressure washers and power washers from top brands. Husky Husky 16PSI Electric Power Washer Model IDAF841Double-action turbo nozzle jet rotates and oscillates.

Home Depot FAIP Universal Pressure Washer Dual. PartNumber I just picked one up tonight. I went to one store and they had no stock till Thursday.


This product video covers everything you need to know about how to operate your new Husky Power Washer.

I show how I repaired my old Husky (Home Depot) 15psi Electric pressure washer (power washer). I have found complaining to Husky, or Home Depot about Husky products, is an exercise in . Dec 20- I bought my Husky powerwasher about 5-months ago. I just bought a Husky air compressor from Home depot. Hey Everyone, I want to know if any of you have the Husky Residential Electric Pressure Washer from Home Depot? I have a recent predecessor to this Husky unit, a model 16(see below).


Never owned another electric or gas powered pressure washer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts