Wednesday 21 October 2015

Triton shower keeps tripping out

And I just can't get it to stay on without it tripping. I should risk it and go for a new one. Dec 20- Hi, I am assuming it is an electric power shower type ? Here is the problem, It's only ever experienced when somebody has been in the shower for a certain period of time.


Dec 2012Tripping electric showerpostsFeb 2012Domestic - shower tripping outpostsOct 2011Shower trips RCD. My shower has just tripped the fuse box and I am absolutely broke. Shower is an electric - triton berlize.

Mar 20- Triton Tkeeps tripping the trip switch! Turned out it was a crack in the water boiler in the shower. The problem is that the RCD keeps tripping when shower is used.


It has been sugested to me that the Shower cans may be faulty , Is there any . Had a new bathroom and we've got a new shower. Hi, My triton opal shower keeps cutting out tripping the RCD. I pull the isolation switch, the light comes on so no problems there. Power shower tripping circuit breakerpostsJun 2013Mira Shower tripping RCD when set to High.


Jan 2012Electric shower pull cord isolator trips RCD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts