Thursday 14 September 2017

Aqualisa handset holder ratchet repair assembly

TRADING DEPOT: Aqualisa Chrome Sliding Handset Holder - Part no. Handset holder (pinch grip) - 25mm - White. This question is regarding Aqualisa Handset Holder Ratchet Assembly (Gold) - 402902.

Aqualisa Handset Holder Ratchet Assembly (Chrome) - 402901. I've got an Aqualisa shower in my flat but it's starting to drive me up the wall. With the shower head in the holder it'll gradually slide down the metal rail and.


Anybody know of a quick fix to make this thing bearable until I can get.

I've had the handset holder replaced once, but they don't guarantee the part . The shower head holder on our Aqualisa shower has broken - the clip that. So if I can't fix the broken holder, I'll have to buy a new holder . Hi, I have an Aqualisa Quartz off the wall shower. My question is - how do I get it off the rail to repair or replace it?


Aqualisa varispray handset holder (910314) in chrome to replace 215002.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts