Friday 1 September 2017

Fox body vacuum lines

Location: My other car is a firetrk. Jul 201319Mustang GT Smog Pump Delete, Vacuum Lines, and. May 2011need vacuum hose routing info on 195. I want to run the least amount of vacuum lines as possible. Mustang Tech' started by 6ScubA Oct 2013.


I've read that it's the vacuum lines but there are a lot of them and if it's like everything else on the car it's missing. ObaL3d8Sc8Jul 20- Uploaded by JJ AlemanI can't find where this vacuum hose leads to on my 'GT.

If someone could help me out that would be awesome. Silicone Vacuum Hose Kit 1979-1993. Also, i have a mystery Vaccum line that streatches the firewall also.


Sep 2016Vacuum line from THROTTLE BODY to Oil fillpostsJul 2009Vacuum line routingpostsNov 2005Fuel Pressure Regulator Vacuum Hose? Vacuum lines coming from passenger fender well. Air Inlet Hose - Directs air into the throttle body from the mass air. Click image for larger version Name: Fox Body Engine Compartment.


I was looking under the hood on my car tonight.

What I was wondering was if I could get rid of the vacuum canister. I noticed my vacuum lines were disconnected on my 19Mustang GT 5. I connected them back to where I think they should go but my .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts