Wednesday 28 February 2018

Bar shower valve problems

This time, George lists common problems with mixer showers like stiff. Apr 20- I'm having a little trouble with the below and would appreciated. The filters in the shower valve need cleaning out of the cartridge will need replacing.

I have an Inta Ion Bar shower mixer. I have unscrewed the flow valve (just like a tap plunger) from the other end of the bar mixer hoping to . Reversed supplies to shower valve - Problem ? Apr 2015dripping thermostatic shower valvepostsNov 2012shower problempostsJun 2009Problem with Thermostatic ShowerpostsMar 2007More from community.

The problem is that when it is turned to max temp the water is still only . This is the valve you would use for a pumped mixer or power shower. May 20- It is almost always the case that a shower valve repair will need to be. Dual control and Bar shower valves which have a separate control for . I'm having some problems with the shower in the house I rent.


If tap pressure and temp are fine then it's probably the mixer bar. Thermostatic bar mixer shower , had for years. Nov 20- Hello there, Got a problem with my thermostatic shower mixer valve, The hot. I've been told that the cartidge in the shower bar is gone, but as i .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts