Monday 5 February 2018

Ob2 tube

Volts for currents of between and mA. Type OBwas first introduced in 1957. All tubes checked ok but when I checked the OBtube in my tube tester it shows a short and was tested at volt.

A voltage-regulator tube (VR tube) is an electronic component used as a shunt regulator to hold a voltage constant at a pre-determined level. VOLTAGE OF APPROXIMATELY 1VOLTS OVER A CURRENT RANGE OF TO MA. The OBis a two electrode, inert gas fille cold cathode tube for use in voltage regulator applications.


Find great deals on eBay for obtube and ecltube.

Visit eBay for great deals on a huge selection obtube.

I build it with the regulator as from Frank's schematics, but I had some trouble sourcing the tubes used – I admit, they aren't that hard to fin but . New and Used Vacuum Tubes Love is Resonance! Find great deals for RCA 0BVintage Tube Tube Socket. RCA Raytheon 0BOBtube NOS free shipping Radio TV . I have many of these tubes and they are value priced as . VIVA TUBES Vintage NOS Used Vacuum Tubes.


Thousands of Audio, Radio and HAM vacuum tubes. When I went to test the OBtube,on one of the few tube testers I have that will test it(Eico 625)-I get a violet color light. A preferred- type electron tube, type OB2WA, has been developed as a direct replacement for nonpreferred-type OB2. Remove voltage regulator tube VI, OB located next to the desiccator cartridge (fig. 11), by grasping and pulling it with a slight rocking motion to help ease . This Pin was discovered by Toru Umeda.


Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts