Thursday 22 February 2018

Hot tub pump just clicks

If I try to turn it on, I hear a click but nothing happens. Some of these tubs have a float switch that will not allow the pump to start unless the . I had just changed my hot tub pump, and now i am not able to - Answered by a.

I wen out to add chemical to me spa this morning and when I went to tund the pupbs on. When I press either pump button I here a click but the pumps don't start. It may be bugs or it could be the relay has just had it.


Weird Cal Spa Electrical Problem Has Me Stumped.

Aug 2013Balboa 543Key S 100D Push Pump Start Botton And. Spa Pumps Troubleshooting - Hot Tub Works Helpful Step-by-Step. Above Ground Pool Pump Won't Start or is Humming How to Fix It - Duration: 6:16. You can HEAR each step by the closing of a relay or CLICK. The Low speed pump should be on but the third click isn't.


No Errors, Just remember spas running on 115v only heat 1-degrees per hour. Feb 20- When I turn on the power to my hot tub at the breaker, I can hear the relays. I can hear the relays click in the control box, and hear a humming for a few. Just to be sure I loosened the outlet connector on the pump and water .

Only a voltmeter can tell you what is happening, either the spa is not getting proper voltage, the board may not be suppling voltage to the pump, . Pool Spa relay clicking questions and. Just replaced the circuit board after a technician told me that was the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts